Rocking an “I Voted!” Sticker? Grab Your Freebies!
It may be less than legal, but a bunch of great spots around the city are giving out freebies for stopping by with an “I Voted!” sticker! Here’s where you can get rewarded for performing your civic duty.
- Talk, Rittenhouse
- Free glass of Vinho Verde
- Sedition, Washington Square
- Free draft beer or $5 themed cocktail
- Good Dog Bar, Rittenhouse
- Treat Yo Self Tuesday specials with $3 mixed drinks
- Pizzaria Vetri (Fairmount), Amis (Washington Square), or Bar Amis (Navy Yard)
- $5 draft beer
- Las Bugambilias, Queen Village
- Free Margarita
- Green Soul, Spring Garden
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free drinks from the League of Women Voters
- Saxbys, all locations
- Free medium hot coffee, medium cold brew, or vegan Groothie smoothie
- Cafe Lift, Loft District & Narberth
- Free to-go coffee, or if you’re dining in in Narberth, you can add a free shot of whiskey!
- Cake Life Bake Shop, Fishtown
- Patriotic sugar cookies
- Gran Caffe L’Aquila, Rittenhouse
- Election themed gelato, the I Voted, that tastes like apple pie and milk chocolate
- Verde, Rittenhouse
- Mini, to-go sized version of Barbuzzo’s famous salted caramel budino, while supplies last
- Ben & Jerry’s, Rittenhouse
- A free scoop of ice cream
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop, various locations
- Free cookie
- Sargent York, Fishtown
- 2 hushpuppies with the purchase of anything else on the menu, food or drink
- Shake Shake, various locations
- Free fries with any purchase
Thanks to Eater Philly for the great info!